Monday 13 January 2014

Become wealthy, feel spirituality - Recite sri suktham

Sri suktham is a sanskrit sloka for goddess sri lakshmi. Our goddess lakshmi is the divine source of wealth, prospectiry, fertility and happiness. Sri suktha is a hymn which thanks the holy mother for all that she is and asks goddess for bliss, love and affection so that the reciter gets propsperity, children and happiness in world.

I was always a non beleiver. I read sri suktham just to understand the meaning of the hymns and to see if it makes sense for me. However, i feel there is a sense of bliss which I get once i understand the meaning and able to connect to the divine.

In the days ahead, I will share the meaning of the hymns.

If you would like to listen to sri suktham, here is the link :


Sri Suktam

Powered by www.Mp3Olimp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment